RoyalOdds Converter allows you to import RoyalOdds hands to Holdem Manager 2, PokerTracker 4 and Hand2Note and use HUD at tables. Works in cash games only. Virtual machines are not supported!
Please contact us:
Please contact us:
Restriction of Demo version: all player’s nicknames will be anonymized in converted hands
Features & Advantages of the Converter
- Best price;
- Lifetime license;
- Various payment options (Skrill, PokerStars, Neteller);
- Very simple set-up process;
- Works with Holdem Manager 2, PokerTracker 4 and Hand2Note;
- HUD finds the poker tables automatically;
- Ability to mine data and to have HUD even if you are not sitting at the poker tables (in the observer mode);
- Demo version is fully functional;
- Special offer for the affiliates! Please contact us to learn more
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10;
- Modern PC;
- All kinds of the virtual machines are not supported
Please note that poker sites in any moment of time can change the software in this way, that converting process can become impossible. We will always try to update our software in these cases, but we can not give a guarantee that it will be possible. In these cases no refunds are allowed.
Please read all rules of your poker site carefully. If rules of your poker site prohibit using of tracking or converting software – you will use it on your own risk, and we will not responsible for the possible consequences of such use.
Manual for installing and configuring the RoyalOdds converter
- Download the converter and run it as Administrator (please note that Windows may ask you if you are sure about the software provider, please go to «Details» and press «Run Anyway»). In the future please ALWAYS run your converter as Administrator.
- Please read carefully and accept EULA
- For starting the demo version please push “Run Demo”. Please note that in the demo version all nicknames of the players will be saved as Player1, Player2 etc. In the full version all nicknames will be saved as is.
- For purchasing the license key please send us your Master key – you can find it in the main window of the converter. Master key is your unique serial number, which is bound to the OS from your PC.
- Please insert your license key to the field “License Key”. If your license key is correct, you will see a message “Key Accepted!” under the field with your license key. After that the “Run” button will become active.
- It is important: please always install your poker client to the folder which was offered by default.
Configuring Holdem Manager 2
1. Press «Site Setup»
2. Select «Poker Stars» and press «+»
3. Press «…» and choose the folder «Documents\HandHistory\» and press «Save»
Configuring Poker Tracker 4
1. Press «Configure»
2. Choose «PokerStars» in opening window, set «Get Hands From Site While Playing», then press «Add» and choose the folder «Documents\HandHistory\». Then press «OK»
1. Run Hand2Note, in the upper left corner please push and choose Configuration
2. In the Configuration window in the left menu choose Hud and after that Auto import
3. Push + ADD FOLDER and set the folder "Documents\HandHistory\"
4. Choose General, set Enable HUD based on converterted hand history
Please find your problem in the attached list.
Q: I downloaded your program, but I can’t start it!
- Please try to save the file of hands converter not in C:\Users\...
- Please check your Internet connection – hands converter can’t work if it can’t start an auto update process.
- Please check your Antivirus program / Firewall program / Windows Defender / Windows SmartScreen – hands converter can’t work if it is blocked by any of your security programs.
Q: I started the converter, but buttons Run Demo and Run are not active!
A: Please read carefully and accept EULA.
Q: I have inserted my License key, but I have received a message that it is wrong!
- Please check whether your Master key was correct in the message with a license key from PlanetConverter Team?
- Did you insert all symbols of the license key?
Q: Does your Demo version have any restriction of the term of using?
A: No, it is lifetime.
Q: I started Demo version, but all hands are saved with nicknames Player1, Player2 etc. (not with the real nicknames of my opponents)!
A: It is the restriction of Demo version. In full version of the converter all nicknames will be saved correctly.
Q: I set all like in the manual, but I don’t have HUD at the tables!
- Do you use the latest version of Holdem Manager / Poker Tracker / Hand2Note? If no – please update it.
- Do you use the latest version of hands converter? The latest version is always available for downloading by the link in your manual.
- Do you use the latest version of poker client? If no – please update it.
- Did you start the converter as administrator manually? If no – please do it.
- Do you use English poker client? If no – please use English poker client.
- Did you add a folder for converted hands to the settings of Holdem Manager / Poker Tracker / Hand2Note? You can see how to do it in your manual.
- Please check your Antivirus program / Firewall program / Windows Defender / Windows SmartScreen – hands converter can’t work if it is blocked by any of your security programs. Hands converter also can work incorrectly if it will be checked by your security programs during the session.
- Please check whether all the settings of your browser are made, if they are required by the manual?
- Please check whether all the settings of your poker client are made, if they are required by the manual?